I am happy to customizing or editing my blog template, to find out what the template I want. But the main requirement for editing a template or costumizing required knowledge of HTML tags. The first time I learn about HTML, I can not understand it. Because I think, HTML is very complex. In fact when executed, the results can make it bearable we understand about the elements of the template and blogger widgets. But I not a expert in the field of HTML. I only understand a little about HTML, and must still learn the same as you. Little knowledge I share this to you who want to learn about HTML.
What is HTML?
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Languange) is a language for describing web pages
- HTML is not a programming language, it is a markup language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
- HTML uses markup tags to describe web pages
- HTML markup tags are usually called HTML tags
- HTML tags are keywords surrounded by angle brackets like <html>
- HTML tags normally come in pairs like <b> and </b> or <i> and </i> .
- The first tag in a pair is the start tag or opening tag, the second tag is the end tag or closing tag
ex: <b> Example </b>
ex: <i> Example </i>
We can replace the codes, Bold+italic: <b><i>........</i></b>
Tag Case is not sensitive:
<b>........</b> = <B>........</B>
<i>........</i> = <I>........</I>
If like Bold or italic have </b> or </i>, any tag that have no pairs like <hr>, <br> or <input>.
Blogger template is in three parts HTML Tags. Namely html, head, and body.
The text between <html> and </html> describes the web page (about HTML Doc)
The text between <body> and </body> is the visible page content (ex:image,link,text,etc..)
The text between <head> and </head> is to put like meta data (ex:keyword,etc..)
Hopefully this is useful knowledge for you. Good Luck!