In the last post I already tell you about How to Adding Emoticons to Post for manual with Blogger Emoticons, Yahoo Emoticons, and Union Emoticons. The more simple way is Adding Emoticons to Post Toolbar. With this way, you just need to click the emoticon that you want then it's show up.
Very easy . But, this trick just support by Firefox. Please follow these steps:
1. If you don't have a Firefox, please install first. Click here.
2. After finish installing Firefox, please install Grease Monkey by click here.
3. Install this script and this script
4. Restart Firefox
5. Login with your Blogger Account
6. Go to Layout Tab
7. Click Edit HTML
8. Press Control+F to find this code ]]></b:skin>
9. Copy the code below and paste before ]]></b:skin>
10. Save Template
Now, trying to create post. Go to Compose Tab. Click the Emoticon you want. Move to wherever you want.
Good Luck! See you in the Next Post.